-
January 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<center>
</center>
Hummm. Do you hear it speaking, Jean? <u>Hummm.</u> That peculiar little buzz which no doubt scrapes the hollow of your mind, Jean; that is your conscience. It is the voice that screams when you laugh, that cries out when the feeling concrete hate boils in the pit of your stomach and up into your heart. You have reduced it to a mentally stricken child that has been beaten and abused; it sits in the corner and cries. What have you done, my little Jean? Just what <u>have</u> you done?
You and I have spoken too many four-letter words, words which I loathe to form now -- they get caught in my throat, choking and seizing until I can barely breath. We were something else. If the stars were to perfectly align, they would draw our pictures, but no; you left my heart in a paper bag on the side of the highway with yesterday's newspapers. I am not bitter about this but it's necessary to explain just <u>why</u> I've done what I've done.
Part of me, a great portion of me, is tempted to place my pen down and inform the authority's of what you've done -- but silly girl that you are, I think you would like that far too much. I know you're looking for an escape right now, little Jean. I will not be the man that gives it to you. Let the poor bastard who calls himself your lover deal with that one; it's his job, isn't it? Not mine. You are not my property anymore.
As you have no doubt been informed, a few things are still my property. Madison is mine; you will not see, touch, call, or speak to her and this is a permanent action. I have told her quite bluntly what happened and she is more than willing to stay with me. The villa is also mine, as is Nine. You will note, however, that this letter does not have a return address. I do not expect or want to hear from you.
I believe you once told me your favorite novel was Vonnegut's <u>Breakfast of Champions</u> so the mystery of this gift will not be beyond you. Enclosed with this letter is a container of Drano. Do help yourself.
Yours in parting,
j.a. colt
-
January 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Mister Colt:
I have had the honor of hearing first hand experiences of your work and I am quite interested in hiring you. The population is over-run with the disease and is in desperate need of elimination; the other professionals I have hired in the past are slain in exactly nine days. According to what my colleagues have told me, you may be able to do much better.
Techniques in the art of restoring death of changed over the years and many in the profession are still stuck in the ways of old ? so we have decided it is time to go out with the old and in with the new. You will be paid $800 dollars for every head you bring to the meeting point that will be specified at a later date; any equipment you require you will paid for if you do not already have it. Any broken equipment will be repaired without charged. Any injuries received during your duties will be healed free of charge.
I look forward to meeting you.
Sincerely,
Elliot Black
-
January 11th, 2005, 01:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Colt:
I have done you a favor by highlighting the finepoints of your disease and why exactly you are going to die a lonely and horrible death.
<h3 id="bp1">What Are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?</h3>
Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings?from overly "high" and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, often with periods of normal mood in between. Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. The periods of highs and lows are called episodes of mania and depression.</p>
<h5>Signs and symptoms of mania (or a manic episode) include:</h5>
<ul class="noindent">[*]Increased energy, activity, and restlessness[*]Excessively "high," overly good, euphoric mood [*]Extreme irritability[*]Racing thoughts and talking very fast, jumping from one idea to another[*]Distractibility, can't concentrate well[*]Little sleep needed[*]Unrealistic beliefs in one's abilities and powers[*]Poor judgment[*]Spending sprees[*]A lasting period of behavior that is different from usual[*]Increased sexual drive[*]Abuse of drugs, particularly cocaine, alcohol, and sleeping medications [*]Provocative, intrusive, or aggressive behavior[*]Denial that anything is wrong[/list]
Sound familiar? If you have not received them yet, my laywer will be sending you the papers regarding Madison's custody. I'll see you in court.
Go to hell,
Jean
-
March 19th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#4
Inactive Member
To Mister Jerazol Colt:
I have been informed of your involvement with Azaziel and the exchange of the key. Keep in mind, dear Jerazol, that your loyalties do not lie with your General, but with your King. But He is mericful and loving, therefore your punishment will not be things greater than hell-- and Jerazol, sweet boy, there are things much worse than Hell.
This is an official request; if it is ignored, the consequences will be harsh. The General and yourself will report to The Harper at midnight tonight before the last toll of the bell. Be prompt. Your punishments shall be given them-- He is not pleased that you have harmed his little child, Liwet, either. However, I am not as harsh as He, yes?
Highest regard,
Lily
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks